Often overlooked and yet one of the most vital ingredients to a successful project; effective consulting can mean the difference between meeting budget or exceeding it, it can mean the difference between having an ICT system which is both efficient and futureproof, or having a system which continually breaks and needs to be upgraded a year after implementation due to poor capacity planning. As they say: if you fail to plan, you plan to fail.
All of our conultancy services focus on five key elements:
- Improve service delivery – We ensure the service is available as often as required and with ease.
- Optimise return on investment – We ensure the correct ICT investments are made and reduce costs whilst still maintaining the best value for money.
- Improve end user productivity – We ensure the service delivered is as user friendly as possible, ultimately enabling a boost in business productivity.
- CAPEX/OPEX - The bottom-line matters and we strive to keep both capital and operating expenses inline with our client’s expectations.
- Manage risk - Whist ensuring all of the above, we make sure risk is minimized at all times to ensure business continuity, security and confidentiality.
It is the continual focus on these five elements, together, that differentiates us from our competitors and ensures our customers always receive a superior consultancy service.
- General consultancy and solutions
If what you’re after doesn’t fit into one of the categories below, not to worry! We can offer our consultancy services on pretty much anything tech related, no matter how large or small the issue/project may seem.
Just visit our contact page and submit an enquiry or give us a call and we’d be happy to assist you further.
- Project management and coordination
Require someone a little more senior/experienced to look after an existing or upcoming project? We have project managers and coordinator with years of experience who have worked on projects both large and small that can cater to your needs and ensure your projects are finished on time, within budget and most importantly, implemented as planned.
- Infrastructure upgrade and refreshment projects
Are the machines in the office running a bit slow? Are they progressively dying, one by one? Are they old? Not sure what GHz refers to? Or what the purpose of RAM is? Fear not, we can help.
- Software & Licensing
Our software and licensing solutions help customers choose both the most appropriate software products to meet their needs, as well as incorporating the most cost-effective licensing agreements for said software, which again, meets their needs.
This is enabled by our expertise of a wide range vendors and access to multiple distributors both internationally and nationwide.
Our trusted team of software and licensing specialists can guide you through product selection potential software solutions and the licensing options that go with them.
We guide you through software selection and licensing and can provide vendor comparisons, licensing agreement analysis and interpretation, license lifecycles, and ultimately offer our customers the best advice to determine current and future software and licensing requirements.
- Infrastructure capacity planning
- ICT system design and documentation
- Disaster recovery planning
- Redundancy planning
- Backup planning
- Service Delivery
- Risk Management