We had an issue earlier today where a customer’s Ubutnu Server decided to stop working. It simply refused to boot into the OS, instead displaying the following: [3.958693] md/raid:md0: raid level 5 active with 4 out of 5 devices, algorithm 2 BusyBox v1.18.5 (Ubuntu 1:1.18.5-1ubuntu4.1) built-in shell (ash) Enter ‘help’ for a list of built-in…
Tag Archives: mdadm
From the blog
- How to Bulk Export Mailbox Data from one Exchange Environment and Bulk Import into another
- Configuring Linksys SPA3102 VoIP Gateway for 3CX Phone System
- Unable to configure Outlook Options such as Signature
- How to re-add a dropped disk from a degraded MDADM array
- How to remove $Windows.~BT and $Windows.~WS directories
Techzilla designed, developed and now host our company website; we couldn't be happier.
- John Smith, Techzilla
We originally engaged Techzilla to assist with purchasing and rolling out our new office machines, now they look after all our ICT infrastructure and we are very satisfied with their service.
- Jane Dough, Techzilla
Mon - Fri: 9:00am - 6:00pm
Sat - Sun: 11:00am - 6:00pm
Email: Send us an email